Friday, March 23, 2012

And that is a wrap for class one!

So I've finished class one at AM and am moving on to body mechanics starting next week!

This changes my schedule somewhat from starting and finishing a new shot every week to having roughly 4 weeks to plan and take my shot to its conclusion. So updates will be somewhat random and less frequent that they have been. Also a big difference is my assignments will start being a lot more interesting and I'll be able to really push myself.

So for my final assignment I just smoothed out my blocking from the previous week on my sneak.



For week 12 I had to compile all my shots into 1 progress reel for my next mentor to take a look at and give me an idea of where I stand coming into class 2. Overall I got a B average for the first class which I'm very happy about. Progress reel follows.





See ya in class two.

No comments:

Post a Comment