Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I've been a bad blogger

I haven't been doing a great job keeping this up to date lately. I had a couple weeks off and just needed to recharge my batteries so to speak. I'm glad to be back and hopefully will try and throw something up at least every week.

First my final shot for class 2.

Unfortunately like most of my assignments I keep hitting that frame limit and I really felt I could have played with the timing a bit more with this one but that is something I will have to learn to deal with because I know for a fact that the industry as pretty strict standards when it comes to that.


Second is my Progress reel for Class 2.


That is all for now as it is quite late! I was brainstorming ideas for my theme for Class 3. Stay tuned to see what I choose! :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment