Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7

Yo! So It's been crazy this last few weeks trying to get these assignments done in time for the deadline and also satisfy my demands of myself. The last couple weeks I've gone right up to the deadline. This week I really pushed myself, and even planned out my shot a week in advance.

It's a good thing I did that because having a good plan from the beginning saved my butt. I spent so much time doing and redoing the tail in this animation that I wouldn't have had time to plan and re plan the shot and timing like I have in the previous weeks. There is really no good way to put it besides saying I started animating on Monday and played with it all week long and still barely made the deadline. I stayed up till 6am Sunday got 3 hours of sleep, then woke up at 9am to get a few more hours on it before the deadline.

And after all that I still wasn't happy with it. :(

I think I realized I may never be 100% done with an animation and I might just need to learn to be ok with that. In time...

I fully expect to revisit this assignment over the next week or two. So look forward to some revisions of this popping up over the next couple weeks.

Now onto... pictures!
So last week I posted my graph editor for the pendulum and I kinda liked the progression so I'm going to try and post them every week just to see the craziness! And this is only animating most of the shot in profile. This will easily become 2 times as messy when we start going into more 3d based animations. FUN!





No comments:

Post a Comment