Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hell week 5

This week really just about pushed me to my limits. I had numerous problems throughout planning and just getting enough time in the week to do my assignments.

The final product.


My planning went through many phases. 

This one was far too elaborate for the frame limit I got. Ended up being around 300 frames when I started timing it. The assignment called for no more than 120 so I ended up scrapping it.

 I could have potentially pulled this one off but I was having all sorts of trouble getting the correct weight and timing while on the ramp so I wanted to spend as little time on the ramp as possible.
For my pose this week I decided not to spend too much time on since 90% of my grade is the animation. Experimented with the introverted devastation as well as the overly dramatic to the slightly funny. #8 just had the top of his ice cream cone fall to the ground.... how sad :(
 Final Product:

Overall this week had me stay up far far too late. But I'm very happy with my critique and grade so it was totally worth it!

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment