Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week Four

So this week has been crazy busy at work. So I decided to take Friday off to able to have 2 full days to focus on animation and perhaps a nice break before starting the next week.

So this week was all about timing and spacing which is unimaginably important for animating an interesting scene. I went through a lot of rough drafts with my bouncing duo including mid air collisions and having them land on top of each other, however I ended up using one of the more simple ideas which was to not have them collide pretty much at all. At this point my skills are not quite honed to be able to handle mid air collisions.

So I kept it simple for the animation.



For my revision my mentor said I went TOO far in my excitement pose so I toned it back with this new pose which he said had a more cultural familiarity with excitement.

Revised...



Barring any Feedback this will be my final work for week 4.

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment